- We strive to reach the unreached and to tell the untold about the unsearchable riches of Christ.
- Isaiah 6:8, “And I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then I said, Here am I; send me!”
- Mark 16:15, “And He said to them, Go into all the world, and preach the Gospel to every creature.”
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God (2 Timothy 3:16), (2 Peter 1:21).
- We believe there is One God, Eternally existent in Three Persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1), (Matthew 28:19), (John 10:30).
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth is God Incarnate (John 10:33); we Believe in His virgin birth (isaish 7:14), (Matthew 1:23), (Luke 1:35); in His sinless life (Hevrws 4:15, 7:26); in His miracles (John 2:11); in His vicarious and atoning death (1 Corinthians 15:3), (Ephesians 1:7), (Hebrews 2:9); in His Resurrection (John 11:25), (1 Corinthians 15:4); in His Ascencion to the Right-Hand of God (Mark 16:19); and in His Personal return in power and glory (Acts 1:11), (Revelation 19:11).
- We believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for Salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human-nature, and that men are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ, and that only by God’s grace and through faith alone are we saved (John 3:16-19, 5:24), (Romans 3:23, 5:8-9), (Ephesians 2:8-10), (Titus 3:5).
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; that they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and that they are lost unto the resurrection of condemnation (John 5: 28-29).
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9), (1 Corinthians 2:12-13), (Galatians 3:26-28).
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by Whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly Life (Romans 8:13-14), (1 Corinthians 3:16, 6:16-20), (Ephesians 4:30, 5:18) and in the Baptism in the Holy Spirit, with the initial evidence of speaking in other tongues (Acts 2:1-4, 20:44-46, 19:1-6); and that the Holy Spirit manifests Himself today through believers through the “five-fold ministry” (Ephesians 4:11-12) and “gifts of the Holy Spirit” (1 Corinthians 12″1-11).